What are the Perks of the Job?
Our impressive benefits package includes a range of services to support both our employees and their families:
- Competitive pension contribution
- Income Protection and LifeWorks Employee assistance programme
- Vitality Healthcare (includes fitness, health and well-being related savings)
- Death in service (3 x annual salary)
- Annual Performance Related Pay (PRP) review and Performance Related Bonus (PRB)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay (dependent of length of service)
- 10 year service Employee Award Scheme
- Employee recruitment referral bonus
- Additional benefits such as office equipment, mobile phone, laptop and car allowance are available for home based roles
All benefits are subject to successful probationary sign off.