As a Business Analyst you will be required to work closely with various departments to best solve and improve upon business issues.
The successful candidate will be required to build strong relationships with colleagues and end users to understand and challenge current process. In addition, the Business Analyst will be required to pro-actively identify areas of improvement and work collaboratively to identify opportunities for better use of existing systems and processes.
- Build excellent working knowledge of Business processes
- Build excellent working knowledge of Business systems
- Gather, document and interpret requirements for business problems
- Pro-actively identify business problems and relate them to senior BA’s
- Assist in determining solutions for Business problems
- Ensure documentation is maintained for each project
- Ensure that system design proposals produced by you, vendors, or the business meet the requirements of the business
- Build and maintain very positive working relationships with all aspects of the business. Building a relationship whereby you and your team are the first point of call for solving business problems
- Provide when required assistance in the project management of a project
Experience / Skills
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst
- Degree or HND in a Computer or Mathematical related discipline
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and detailed mind
- Strong influencing skills.
- Strong Skills in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to assess and evaluate the latest trends in the insurance and IT industries for recommending solutions for business system opportunities.
- Strong motivational skills to maintain progress of projects
Private Medical Insurance
Annual Salary Reviews
Group Personal Pension Plan
Referral Scheme (Recruitment)
Ten Year Service Award Scheme
- In-House Training
- Bonus Scheme
- Mobile Phone
- Fuel Allowance
- Progression Opportunities
Life at MDIS
"Throughout my time here, I have been supported to develop my knowledge and gain my professional qualification with the Chartered Association of Building Engineers. I have found the company has a friendly supportive atmosphere with a training program, which can adapt to fit an individual’s needs."
Why the MDIS Group is a great place to work
Working for the MDIS Group does not just offer a rewarding career, there are some excellent benefits both on the job and extending to outside of your working life…