To develop and maintain Key Broker relationships in the London market and across the UK to ensure that we deliver a first class service and build profitable relationships. The role attracts a sizeable target to maintain due to the high value of quotes being generated by Key Brokers. The role requires a hands on approach from a candidate that is comfortable engaging with clients at boardroom level.
- To achieve agreed sales and business objectives relating to targeted growth.
- To assist in the development and implementation of the Sales and Marketing Plan for our range of products.
- To regularly liaise with the UK Sales Director, providing business updates.
- Regularly liaise with Underwriting and Technical team on key schemes.
- To provide updates on progress and development and identify potential issues.
- To develop key contacts at senior levels within major target organisations.
- To deliver sales presentations to clients and work colleagues, as required.
- To produce sales statistics and provide management information on a monthly and ad hoc basis.
- To attend regular internal and external Sales Team meetings.
- To pro-actively manage existing, and develop new customer relationships.
- To attend Industry events and awards ceremony’s as required.
- To develop and maintain competitor and market knowledge.
Experience & Qualifications
- In depth knowledge of FCA Regulations, gained in a similar Broker relationship role.
- A good understanding of the Insurance / Re- Insurance markets.
- Worked in the construction insurance market with a good knowledge of the C.A.R. product.
- A highly successful track record of setting and achieving Sales targets.
- An in depth understanding of the insurance market and the construction sector.
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills with ability to identify and match our products with new and existing customers
- Good at problem solving.
- Proven experience dealing with demanding clients at all levels.
Private Medical Insurance
Annual Salary Reviews
Group Personal Pension Plan
Referral Scheme (Recruitment)
Ten Year Service Award Scheme
- In-House Training
- Bonus Scheme
- Mobile Phone
- Fuel Allowance
- Progression Opportunities
Why the MDIS Group is a great place to work
Working for the MDIS Group does not just offer a rewarding career, there are some excellent benefits both on the job and extending to outside of your working life…