As Digital Marketing Consultant you will be required to provide comprehensive marketing support, developing digital marketing initiatives and through customer relationship management for their dedicated business areas.
- Develop and support the planning and implementation of sales and marketing initiatives for the dedicated business areas. Co-ordinating with the Marketing, Sales and Business Partners teams. Task ownership from start to finish.
- Liaising with Marketing Manager and team members to ensure day to day team marketing tasks and deadlines are met.
- Copy writing for website, email campaigns, brochures etc. and managing the approval process for new documents.
- Using and managing Hubspot and Dotmailer to set up, deliver, measure and report on the success of marketing campaigns and ensure a high level of data management is maintained.
- Planning and event management e.g. annual awards programme, seminars and corporate hospitality as appropriate.
Experience / Skills
- Comprehensive ‘all round’ proven marketing experience gained in a similar environment.
- Strong project management skills and experience.
- Experience in data management, CRM and Marketing Automation systems.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Good knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics.
- Good knowledge of SEO practices and ways of implementing.
- Experience in event planning and management.
Private Medical Insurance
Annual Salary Reviews
Group Personal Pension Plan
Referral Scheme (Recruitment)
Ten Year Service Award Scheme
- In-House Training
- Free Hot Drinks
- Weekly Yoga Classes
- Bonus Scheme
- Progression Opportunities
Life at MDIS
"This really is a great place to work and no two days are the same – but in a good way! All staff are friendly, professional and experts in their field."
Why the MDIS Group is a great place to work
Working for the MDIS Group does not just offer a rewarding career, there are some excellent benefits both on the job and extending to outside of your working life…