As an Account Handler in our Key Nationals Department you will be required to provide a professional customer focused administration service to our national house builder customers, ensuring that the most effective systems and processes are followed at all times and that the customers’ needs are not just consistently met, but exceeded.
- To deal with all incoming customer enquiries by telephone & email, owning the request and ensuring they are followed through to completion.
- Liaise closely with with other departments to ensure customer service levels are exceeded.
- To uphold the Company process that the department is prohibited from issuing certificates of insurance.
- Continually look for ways to improve processes and increase the satisfaction to our clients.
Experience / Skills
- Excellent knowledge, understanding and experience of Customer Services
- Good verbal and written Communication skills
- Highly motivated and well organised, displaying a positive mind-set.
- High level of interpersonal skills, with an ability to deal with people at all levels
- Demonstrable ability to use own initiative and flexible in personal approach
Private Medical Insurance
Annual Salary Reviews
Group Personal Pension Plan
Referral Scheme (Recruitment)
Ten Year Service Award Scheme
- In-House Training
- Free Hot Drinks
- Weekly Yoga Classes
- Bonus Scheme
- Progression Opportunities
Life at MDIS
"This really is a great place to work and no two days are the same – but in a good way! All staff are friendly, professional and experts in their field."
Why the MDIS Group is a great place to work
Working for the MDIS Group does not just offer a rewarding career, there are some excellent benefits both on the job and extending to outside of your working life…