As Key Nationals Admin Support you will be required to assist in the provision of a professional customer focused administration service to the surveyor networks, ensuring that the most effective processes are followed at all times, liaising with all parties and supporting the management team in achieving our departmental objectives.
- Support the Management team in departmental MI, collating monthly statistics for each regional team.
- Arrange meetings, Source/book meeting venues/arrange food for team meeting/ training events when required.
- Manage a stock of surveyor documents and marketing materials as well as general stationary and general Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- To provide admin support to the surveyors e.g. add and update conditions on behalf of the surveyor, managing absence notifications and collating monthly forecasted completions.
- To carry out quarterly customer satisfaction surveys on the Key National account handlers and collating the feedback to send to the Team Leader.
Experience / Skills
- Excellent knowledge, understanding and experience of Customer Services
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Excellent IT skills, including MS office packages, and specialist databases
- Problem solving experience, with sound analytical and decision making skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change with a positive can do attitude
Private Medical Insurance
Annual Salary Reviews
Group Personal Pension Plan
Referral Scheme (Recruitment)
Ten Year Service Award Scheme
- In-House Training
- Free Hot Drinks
- Weekly Yoga Classes
- Bonus Scheme
- Progression Opportunities
Life at MDIS
"This really is a great place to work and no two days are the same – but in a good way! All staff are friendly, professional and experts in their field."
Why the MDIS Group is a great place to work
Working for the MDIS Group does not just offer a rewarding career, there are some excellent benefits both on the job and extending to outside of your working life…