As DRS Admin Support you will be required to support the Dispute Resolution function with administrative tasks and dealing with customer enquiries, ensuring that the most effective systems and processes are followed at all times whilst providing a high level of customer service.
- Deal with enquiries via telephone, email and written correspondence from Policyholders, Developers and Builders ensuring they are logged on internal systems within Service Level Agreements.
- To manage and process incoming emails, ensuring the information is actioned and/or distributed as necessary.
- To field telephone calls for the Dispute Resolution team as necessary and set or complete tasks as required.
Experience / Skills
- Proven experience of understanding and the importance of providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Good IT skills including Windows Office Suite and knowledge of databases.
- Ability to work under pressure to a high standard whilst managing own workload within agreed parameters and maintaining service levels.
- Flexible and adaptable to change with a positive can do attitude
Private Medical Insurance
Annual Salary Reviews
Group Personal Pension Plan
Referral Scheme (Recruitment)
Ten Year Service Award Scheme
- In-House Training
- Free Hot Drinks
- Weekly Yoga Classes
- Bonus Scheme
- Progression Opportunities
Life at MDIS
"This really is a great place to work and no two days are the same – but in a good way! All staff are friendly, professional and experts in their field."
Why the MDIS Group is a great place to work
Working for the MDIS Group does not just offer a rewarding career, there are some excellent benefits both on the job and extending to outside of your working life…